Code of Conduct
1. Respect the opinions and views of others.
2. Refrain from using offensive language or making personal attacks.
3. Avoid posting spam or irrelevant content.
4. Stay on topic and do not derail conversations.
5. Refrain from posting confidential or sensitive information.
6. If a disagreement arises, try to remain civil and respectful to all parties involved.
7. Respect copyright laws and do not post content without permission from the original author or copyright holder.
8. Report any suspicious, offensive, or illegal behaviour to the appropriate authorities or moderators.
9. Be considerate to others and please be mindful of the discussion.
10. Take care when replying to posts or comments and do not "antagonise" anyone.
11. Do not post content that is sexually explicit or violent in nature, including graphic depictions of sexual assault; please note that this includes any pornographic images, gore videos and imagery, violence-related videos/images.
12. Do not post any personal information about people without their permission.
13. It is against the law to threaten or harass anyone else on this site or elsewhere on the internet, and threats of violence will not be tolerated.
14. Harassment based on race, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity is never acceptable and will be subject to a permanent ban.
15. Cursing at other users will result in an immediate ban.
Instant bans may be given to users found in violation to our code of conduct. Warnings do not have to be issued.